[conspire] (forw) Re: Your web-site Causes Firefox to Download the Pages Instead of Viewing Them

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Aug 24 08:59:18 PDT 2010

So, now the predicable follow-up comes.  Jackass.

Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 08:58:43 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
To: Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il>
Subject: Re: Your web-site Causes Firefox to Download the Pages Instead of
	Viewing Them

Quoting Shlomi Fish (shlomif at iglu.org.il):

> OK, let me try again.
>
> When I search Google for "plural virus" I get to:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=plural+virus&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
> Then I click on the link to:
> http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/plural-of-virus.html
[...]

So, now you're telling me what I just got through telling _you_, just
before I went to bed.  What part of 'user public_html pages' being the
only remaining breakage was unclear?

Why am I being obliged to tell you things twice, instead of, say, having
time to deal with upgrade problems, when I have _zero_ time to spare?

> I'll try to, though I think I could have understood it myself.

Hey:  Your mail of yesterday gave not even a _URL_ by way of example,
but merely talked about 'your web-site'.  Fucking useless.

----- End forwarded message -----