[conspire] Fw: The results of your email commands

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 11 13:09:00 PDT 2010

[Cc'ing the mailing list for public knowledge's sake.]

Quoting Bruce Coston (jane_ikari at yahoo.com):

This is a correct outcome.  Your problem was that you were
sending mail to one of Mailman's _command_ addresses, but the
body text of your message did not consist of Mailman directives.
(Mailman has two command interfaces for users: Web and e-mail.)

Your message was (pruning headers a bit):