[conspire] Domain expirations, domain speculators

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Sep 27 21:26:46 PDT 2009

The other shoe drops.  All good, apparently.

It's lastingly unclear why Dotster continues to show "Status:
AUTORENEWPERIOD", rather than one of the regular registered-domain
statuses, on the advogato.org domain's WHOIS entry, 25 days after
renewal, but probably I'll never get the solution to that mystery.