[conspire] poor David Fox

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 16:58:12 PDT 2009

He still can't talk . I didn't get internet from the free wifi at SCVMC. . The " tech support " just apologized about their refusal to support linux . I know who will NEVER get any kind of contract from me regarding internet access ! I'd really hate to have them wasting the available spectrum near me , especially if I were stuck in a hospital for weeks . Staff can't tell us anything about the wireless except the support number . Desperately unpleasant overall . I asked him to get Rick M. on the list .