[conspire] (forw) Re: increasing boot space, backup with flash drive

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Nov 13 20:52:56 PST 2009

Yes, he really does expect LUGs to do house calls.  My word.

----- Forwarded message from Frank M Lockfeld <fmlva at pacbell.net> -----

From: Frank M Lockfeld <fmlva at pacbell.net>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:43:22 -0800
Subject: Re: increasing boot space, backup with flash drive

Rick,

Thanks for your response.  As I used it, I meant TA to mean technical
assistance.
It is not practical for me to bring my tower and monitor to the group
meeting, though it would probably be productive for me.

I was hoping you could refer me to people or a group I could contact for
technical assistance at my residence.

Thanks.

Frank

----- End forwarded message -----