[conspire] No more GNU HP Minis

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Nov 11 13:47:31 PST 2009

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> Rick's verbose opinions

Er, _you_ should talk.

I hope you're not suggesting I run this mailing list as any sort of
tyranny.  The extremely few rules (pretty much only one, and it's on
http://linuxmafia.com/mailman/listinfo/conspire) are enforced equally
on everyone, starting with me.

If you think I'm somehow beating up on you by objecting at some length
when you try to tell me I need to change my fundamental opinions and
patterns of activism, then, sorry, no.

> The original post was to hopefully reach someone inside of HP to vent
> frustration with their end of direct support for Linux on their mini's.

What, does this _look_ like an internal HP forum?