[conspire] (forw) Re: Vaughn bringing PC to CABAL Sat. Mar 28, 1-9pm

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Mar 25 12:53:05 PDT 2009

----- Forwarded message from Vaughn Spurlin <vspurlin at pacbell.net> -----

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:33:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Vaughn Spurlin <vspurlin at pacbell.net>
To: installers at linuxmafia.com
Cc: Vaughn Spurlin <vspurlin at pacbell.net>
Subject: Vaughn bringing PC to CABAL Sat. Mar 28, 1-9pm

Hi Rick &/| Dierdre,

I'm (almost) disparate to get dual monitors working on my Ubuntu 8.04 /
Windows XP dual boot box. Works great with Windows, been hacking and
failing for a year with Linux. I'd like to come to your CABAL
installfest next Saturday, and I'd bring the box, 2 monitors, KB,
mouse, LAN cable.

Should I bring anything else?

What's the best time to drop in at 1105 Altschul Ave.?

Looking forward to meeting you and whoever else show up!

 Vaughn Spurlin - Software Engineering Consultant
vspurlin at pacbell.net - office 415.641.8094, mobile 415.713.5530
blog: http://vaughnspurlin.wordpress.com/