[conspire] (forw) Re: need some corrections to dates for Bay Area Linux Events on website

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Thu Mar 12 13:19:05 PDT 2009

I was referring to the Google calendar listed as Bay Area Linux Events on
http://opensource.sfsu.edu/node/619, which has now been corrected.

I apologize. Please forgive me for not realizing the name of the Google
calendar appears to have been taken from Rick's Bay Area Linux Events
(BALE), http://linuxmafia.com/bale/. I obviously need to pay more attention
when I read.

Rick - thank you for pointing out the correct location for the Bay Area
Linux Events calendar.

Darlene Wallach