[conspire] dsl 4 linux in sunnyvale

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Wed Mar 11 17:30:32 PDT 2009

Bruce,

] our infamous dialup now gives 3k vs 50k , I've started researching DSL
] providers .  Any suggestions , any reservations about dslExtreme ,
] sonic.net , earthlink in particular .

I think you can't go wrong with sonic.net. When I was in Berkeley in the
early 90's, I had the choice of two very excellent mom & pop ISP's:
idiom.com and sonic.net. I ended up going with idiom.com.

I'm now in the South Bay, and sonic.net now serves this area. I under-
stand from a friend of mine who's a customer that they're still very
good, very reliable. And he gets good speeds from them.

Cheers,
Eric
--
"At the moment, we are subsumed in the vortex of criticality."
--Alexander Haig, then Secretary of State

Eric De Mund   | Ixian Systems           | Jab: eadixian at jabber.org/main
ead at ixian.com  | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | Y!M: ead0002
ixian.com/ead/ | Mountain View, CA 94041 | ICQ: 811788