[conspire] receive faxes via email

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Mon Mar 9 12:35:05 PDT 2009

Jeff,

Jeff Kinz <jkinz at kinz.org>:
] Efax will send you faxes in tiff format if you ask them to.  This was
] done by email in the past, now a web based form has to be used to send
] them the email.  The form is available here:
]
] http://www.efax.com/help/faq
]
] click on the the "Contact Support" tab and use that contact form to
] request tiff format.

Thank you a million for this. I was doubtful they'd honor my request,
but a few days after I sent it in, they replied and said the change was
done. I tested it out this morning, with another test fax from the free
faxzero.com email->fax faxing service, this time attaching a PDF instead
of typing in a short text message, and it worked.

I received a 3-page TIFF document.

Excellent! Thank you!

Eric
--
Documentation is the castor oil of programming. Managers know it must be
good because the programmers hate it so much.

Eric De Mund   | Ixian Systems           | Jab: eadixian at jabber.org/main
ead at ixian.com  | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | Y!M: ead0002
ixian.com/ead/ | Mountain View, CA 94041 | ICQ: 811788