[conspire] (forw) Re: Ubuntu Netbook Remix Install

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jan 25 23:59:11 PST 2009

And by the way, looks like Daniel Gimpelevich's DNS is out.  (Note
status flag "NXDOMAIN" = no such domain.)

:r! dig gimpelevich.san-fancisco.ca.us

;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
us.			900	IN	SOA	a.gtld.biz. hostmaster.neustar.biz. 2003486925 900 900 604800 86400