[conspire] 1st , linux distribution discs , 2nd one shared boot .

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 12:36:34 PST 2009

I usually have more discs than Rick but didn't keep up lately as the new kde4 stinks .  I think I still hate gnome more .  David Fox usually has more recent stuff than I .  Do contact me about trying some discs out as I'm bored lately .  I test enough distro to feel real pain when my bios won't boot halfway up my sata 500g drive and may go for a bunch of installs with tiny boot partitions , some in extended , '24g' of swap to barely handle max possible ram size and then distro installs .  But finding a speaker for EBLUG comes first  for me .

...> I am looking for help in obtaining a linux CD and installing it on a
> windows 98 laptop.  Please let me know when you will host an
> installfest in the near future,

Hi, Dee!

CABAL hosts (what amount to) installfests at its regular twice-monthly
meetings in West Menlo Park, every 2nd and 4th Saturday.  The next CABAL
meeting will be coming up in six days, this coming Saturday...