[conspire] Postfix questions

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Tue Dec 22 02:49:26 PST 2009

Hey guys

On Ricks long standing advice I've converted the MTA on my system from
Sendmail to Postfix.  But alas, I'm feeling so green now.

I need to accept mail from the nylxs.com domain and the mrbrklyn.com
domains.  The nylxs.com domain was added to my virtual table, but this
doesn't seem to be right and the FAQ is making my newbie head spin.

I'm getting back from postfix this message:

Final-Recipient: rfc822; hangout at nylxs.com
Action: failed