[conspire] firefox 3.0.15-1.fc10 - can't open new window using right mouse button

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Sat Dec 19 16:20:13 PST 2009

Roger,

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 3:59 PM,  <roger at rogerchrisman.com> wrote:
> I don't know how to fix that. However, are you using an old version of
> Firefox? Is Firefox 3.0.15-1.fc10 the latest version your distro
> offers? Can you install the latest Firefox version and see if the
> problem goes away?

$ yum list firefox
Installed Packages
firefox.i386                       3.0.15-1.fc10                        @updates

Looks like I have the lates firefox for Fedora 10.

> Roger             -- using Firefox 3.5.5 from and in Xubuntu 9.10

I could try removing it then re-installing. Firefox used to work fine.
I don't know what happened.

equal justice under law,
Darlene Wallach