[conspire] (forw) Re: may not be able to make it on Sat

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 10 14:53:25 PST 2009

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:51:32 -0800
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
To: David Cox <davidalbertcox at gmail.com>
Cc: installers at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Re: may not be able to make it on Sat

Quoting David Cox (davidalbertcox at gmail.com):

> Something has come up and I may not be able to make it on Saturday.
>
> Here's a long-shot.
>
> Is there anyone going from SF who could take my eeePC to your place
> and back for me in exchange for a modest recompense to all concerned?

I don't think that's going to work, although you're perfectly welcome to
join CABAL's discussion mailing work and ask.  It's at
http://linuxmafia.com/mailman/listinfo/conspire .  Of course, with this
short notice, I personally doubt you'd be able to make such
arrangements.

The following CABAL day will be the day after Christmas (Saturday, Dec. 26th).

Payment for services is fine by me, between consenting CABAListas.  ;->
In general, though, my sense is that members are not seeking paid
consulting work, but might be glad to do you a personal favour if they
like you.

--
Rick Moen               "Due to circumstances beyond your control,
rick at linuxmafia.com     you are captain of your fate, and master of your soul."

----- End forwarded message -----