[conspire] iso images on hard drive / s

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 18:49:00 PDT 2009

And I thought I'd been specifically targeted . Apparently we suffer the presence of certain bipeds who assume that we must have a bunch of images sitting on some huge HD. when they see some discs sitting in some case that cost us $5 after rebates . I need to beg another copy from someone else when I lose a DVD. from scratches or anything else . I've lost many such discs . As an aside , the latest Kademar looks promising , I liked the last one better than both Sidux abd Elive . - Bruce
  The need to re-download and
re-burn is infrequent enough that I doubt it merits the extra time,
materials, and storage.  It's just annoying, because it's so avoidable
if people simply don't behave like gits.  ;->

I don't yet have the machine with suitably capacious hard drive, but
am heading that way:  Upthread, you'll have noted the installfest server
project.