[conspire] Warning to domain owners: renewal/transfer scam

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Tue Sep 30 09:51:24 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 08:45:35AM -0700, Eric De Mund wrote:
> I received one of these scam letters last year, and fortunately recog-
> nized it for what it was. Amazing how similar to the old Network Solu-
> tions domain registration/renewal document this bogus document was.
> Eric

A quick way to check up on these - Google for the address and
"mailbox".  They are almost always based out of a rented mail
mail box.  In this case its a UPS Store on Yonge St in Thornhill

UPS Store The  	(905) 763-8800
8171 Yonge St Thornhill On.

I personally prefer the other end of Yonge street, down in
Toronto. Great place to visit!

Jeff Kinz

This email was generated by "Naturally Speaking" and other tools.