[conspire] Migration plan for moving IP addresses

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Tue Sep 2 16:03:45 PDT 2008

Sorry if I was too verbose on this to get a response.  This move
isn't far off for me, so looking for a little guidance, if anyone can
help.  Thanks.

Basically, I'm asking if I can use two different /29 subnets on the
same switch to the same server and not end up with asymmetric routing.

Or really, how best to manage IP changes.

Here's the original text: