[conspire] (forw) Re: [ILUG] Android gone Free

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Oct 28 13:09:17 PDT 2008

Interesting note about the G1:  As expected, those evil fsckers at
T-Mobile have made it be a functionally DRMed, jailed appliance.
And so have Nokia with their Symbian smartphones.

TiVoisation of open-source operating systems, anyone?  RMS is shown
right yet again.

----- Forwarded message from "John P. Looney" <valen at tuatha.org> -----