[conspire] problems connecting to internet

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 19:47:15 PST 2008

#http://www.sundayherald.com/news/heraldnews/display.var.2446157.0.scottish_activist_films_israeli_navy_shooting_at_gaza_fishermen.php
Scottish Activist Films Israeli Navy Shooting At Gaza Fishermen ...
Scottish activist films Israeli navy shooting at Gaza fishermen.
Claims of 14 deaths in previous incidentsBy Billy Briggs. A SCOTTISH
human rights activist ...
www.sundayherald.com/.../display.var.2446157.0.scottish_activist_films_israeli_navy_shooting_at_gaza_fishermen...
- 13k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

#http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF3ZMy7ICDY
YouTube - Israeli Navy shoots at Gaza fishermen and international ...
Sep 5, 2008 ... The Israeli Navy continued shooting multiple times at
the fishing vessels, ... Free Gaza Mov: Israeli shooting palestinian
fishermen boats ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF3ZMy7ICDY - 119k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

And Children are my nation.

Give One, Get One, from Nov. 17