[conspire] problems connecting to internet

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 19:47:15 PST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 12:28 AM, freepalestin @dslextreme.com
<freepalestin at dslextreme.com> wrote:
> On 11/10/08, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi
>> On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 8:45 PM, freepalestin @dslextreme.com <
>> freepalestin at dslextreme.com> wrote:
>>> I'm here in Gaza Strip in Palestine.
>> If you could film your Linux work there, I would be immensely interested in
>> seeing it!
> Christian,
> I'm very busy working with the International Solidarity Movement
> accompanying Palestinian fishermen and Palestinian farmers (olive
> harvest and sowing and ploughing wheat, lentils, and rye. The
> Palestinian fishermen, fishing in Palestinian territorial waters, get
> shot at by the Israeli navy - with M16 rifles, canons, grenades and
> with water canons shooting high pressure water (sea water and some as
> yet unidentified dirty foul smelling water - the Israeli navy man
> wears a gas mask and long gloves when shooting the dirty foul smelling
> water). The Palestinian farmers get shot at M16s (not sure what other
> weapons) trying to farm on their own lands.
> If you are interested in what is happening and some of the work I am doing:
> www.freegaza.org
> www.palsolidarity.org - look under Gaza Region
> I have not had time to find people, groups, organizations, students
> that might be interested in using Linux. Unfortunately all the
> Palestinians I've met here use Microsoft.
> Darlene Wallach

Scottish Activist Films Israeli Navy Shooting At Gaza Fishermen ...
Scottish activist films Israeli navy shooting at Gaza fishermen.
Claims of 14 deaths in previous incidentsBy Billy Briggs. A SCOTTISH
human rights activist ...
- 13k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

YouTube - Israeli Navy shoots at Gaza fishermen and international ...
Sep 5, 2008 ... The Israeli Navy continued shooting multiple times at
the fishing vessels, ... Free Gaza Mov: Israeli shooting palestinian
fishermen boats ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF3ZMy7ICDY - 119k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

And Children are my nation.

Give One, Get One, from Nov. 17