[conspire] problems connecting to internet

freepalestin @dslextreme.com freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Sun Nov 9 21:28:06 PST 2008

On 11/10/08, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
>
> On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 8:45 PM, freepalestin @dslextreme.com <
> freepalestin at dslextreme.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm here in Gaza Strip in Palestine.
>>

> If you could film your Linux work there, I would be immensely interested in
> seeing it!

Christian,

I'm very busy working with the International Solidarity Movement
accompanying Palestinian fishermen and Palestinian farmers (olive
harvest and sowing and ploughing wheat, lentils, and rye. The
Palestinian fishermen, fishing in Palestinian territorial waters, get
shot at by the Israeli navy - with M16 rifles, canons, grenades and
with water canons shooting high pressure water (sea water and some as
yet unidentified dirty foul smelling water - the Israeli navy man
wears a gas mask and long gloves when shooting the dirty foul smelling
water). The Palestinian farmers get shot at M16s (not sure what other
weapons) trying to farm on their own lands.

If you are interested in what is happening and some of the work I am doing:
www.freegaza.org
www.palsolidarity.org - look under Gaza Region

I have not had time to find people, groups, organizations, students
that might be interested in using Linux. Unfortunately all the
Palestinians I've met here use Microsoft.

Darlene Wallach