[conspire] Installing onto a new HP laptop

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 16 23:08:14 PDT 2008

----- Forwarded message from Benjamin Runkle <benrunkle77 at gmail.com> -----

Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 19:53:36 -0700
From: Benjamin Runkle <benrunkle77 at gmail.com>
To: installers at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Re: question

So it looks like I will be able to make it tomorrow.  Does this count as an
RSVP?

My laptop model is:
HP Pavilion dv2819nr
as for internal options, I'm afraid I may be more of a dummy than I thought,
so I'm not sure.

See you all at 11.

thanks, Ben

[RM:  Snip his quoting my entire prior message.  GMail has a lot to
answer for, in this department.  It's extremely annoying that they
provide zero support for Internet-standard quoting.]

--
Capitalism is the legitimate racket of the ruling class - Al Capone