[conspire] Installing onto a new HP laptop

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 16 00:02:06 PDT 2008

----- Forwarded message from Benjamin Runkle <benrunkle77 at gmail.com> -----

Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 22:28:04 -0700
From: Benjamin Runkle <benrunkle77 at gmail.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: question

Thanks, so much. I don't think I will be able to make it this week. Are
their any comparable events that you know of in the east bay? If not, i will
definately make it to one of the upcoming events in san jose, thanks. Ben

[snip Ben's quoting of the entire preceding thread]
--
Capitalism is the legitimate racket of the ruling class - Al Capone