[conspire] How does changing CABAL to 1-9 pm sound?

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sat May 3 15:59:35 PDT 2008

[Snipped back to just conspire, because I'm not on the volunteers list]

Rick Moen:
> much greater cause, Mike Higashi of Pinole.  Because most San
> Franciscans just _are_ like that.  (Londoners are that way, too.  Not
> to mention New Yorkers.)

Do you mean about going South of the Thames, or is this about New
Hadrian's Wall: The M25?

Because you know, Watford's not too far, but Luton?  Why that's The
North!

--
"There should be a homonym exam before people are         Nick Moffitt
issued keyboards."     -- George Moffitt                 nick at zork.net