[conspire] How does changing CABAL to 1-9 pm sound?

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:26:10 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 5:51 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
>  Anyhow, how does 1pm to 9pm sound for new CABAL hours?  Comments
>  welcomed.  (It's very doubtful that we'd kick anyone out at 9pm, mind.)

Well, for me it might not work out all that well, because I sometimes
have to work Saturday mornings from 8 to 12 and since I travel by bus
I doubt seriously I'd be able to get home in time in order to pick up
a ride to a Cabal starting at 1pm.

Some Saturdays though it would work out. Depends on what my
transportation thinks (hi Kai). And I'd get home in time to watch
America's Most Wanted :) :).

Sometimes getting out really late (and it has been that way lately) is
hard on me, especially if that Saturday is a scheduled work day as it
was last time, simply because I'm up in the AM at 5:30ish.

FWIW, 5/10 is tentatively scheduled right now for me to work