[conspire] Ah, another test subject for this Saturday's CABAL

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 21:14:04 PDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

>  In other news, the *buntu "Hardy Heron" development branch, which will
>  be 8.04 LTS if released on schedule in April, just entered pre-beta

According to distrowatch, it is available. I am getting the i386
torrent and probably will have it and the amd64 iso's available by
Saturday if people need them and if noone else has beaten me to the
punch yet. (I have pretty good bandwidth here.)

Distrowatch as of right now also features SUSE 11.0 and a new
Mandriva, Slax, something called "Ulteo" that I'm not familiar with.
No mention of Knoppix yet, at least on distrowatch.