[conspire] Housekeeping, again

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 2 23:55:17 PST 2008

Quoting roger at rogerchrisman.com (roger at rogerchrisman.com):

> A brown-bag bring your own eat event would be a practical exception,
> but not a pot luck or other shared food event.

CABAL encompasses _both_ "bring your own" and potluck, as suits the
wishes of each attendee:  Nobody's expected to bring anything, people
_can_ bring food/drink if they wish, attendees they _can_ share their
food/drink around if they wish.

So, no, it is not a "shared food event".  In fact, technically, it's not
a food event of any sort.

(Although we're not a restaurant in the first place, and nobody's
guaranteed food _at all_, inevitably there turns out to be plenty of
food that _is_ available to others.  There's also a grocery store four
blocks away.)