[conspire] Housekeeping, again

roger at rogerchrisman.com roger at rogerchrisman.com
Sun Mar 2 22:55:27 PST 2008

On the topic of harmonious guest/host relations I have one small
suggestion to offer, hmm...

Sharing -- a tactful *host*, or *guest*, will avoid consuming in the
presence of guests something he does not intend to share with all the
guests. It is easy to forget but doing it gives a mixed message and
sets things down the unhappy track.

A brown-bag bring your own eat event would be a practical exception,
but not a pot luck or other shared food event.

CABAL get-togethers at Rick's have been, the two times I have attended
(and I enjoyed myself both times), shared food events as advertised as
well as great moments for hands on help with Linux and visiting with
other *nix users.

Thanks Rick for hosting this list, the get-togethers at your home, and
for saying what. #Comments are for humans. Enjoy!

Roger :-)