[conspire] Housekeeping, again

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 2 02:38:06 PST 2008

Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):

> I certainly didn't find your attempt to retroactively dismiss my input
> to be witty.

And yet, oddly, I don't care.

> Rick, my heartfelt recommendation is that you work hard to find some
> less public means of letting off steam.

And yet, I find you are _still_ wasting our time.  You and your
inexcusable misbehaviour inside my house, and prospect for more of same,
used to be a lingering small problem; you are, however, no longer even
_that_ significant, and your current cheeky (especially in that context)
attempts at gratuitous armchair pop-psychoanalysis aren't going to
change that.  I guess what I'm saying is, don't go away mad, but you
probably shouldn't hold your breath waiting to be taken seriously --
even if you _were_ tracking recent discussion with all your remaining
non-pickled neurons, which I don't think was the case either.

As Deirdre just reminded me, the above paragraph was actually more
trouble than you merit.  Ah well; another 120-second write-off.