[conspire] Housekeeping, again

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 02:01:08 PST 2008

On 3/2/08, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):
> > Decline _what_ exactly?
>
>  Oh dear.  We're not really communicating, I see.  Oh well.  (With luck,
>  the passing witticism will be appreciated by some.)

A friend recently mentioned that I have a tendency to laugh at my own
jokes... I'm guessing this might be a similar sort of scenario.  I
certainly didn't find your attempt to retroactively dismiss my input
to be witty.

>  > Far from it - I understood your point quite clearly.
> Then thanks for attempting to help, but I will soldier on using other
>  resources.  Ta!

Rick, my heartfelt recommendation is that you work hard to find some
less public means of letting off steam.  There's entirely too much
anger and spite being thrown around for _anyone's_ good.

'nuff said... I consider this thread closed, and hope you will as well.
-pbr