[conspire] Reiser trial: Hans Reiser offers to say where the body is

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jun 7 14:34:27 PDT 2008

----- Forwarded message from ptor <ptor at speakeasy.net> -----

From: ptor <ptor at speakeasy.net>
To: evals at lists.merlins.org
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 22:33:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [Evals] Hans Reiser found guilty

On Friday 06 June 2008, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 07:15:19PM -0600, Neil Doane wrote:
> > Uh...
> > http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/06/hans-reiser-off.html
>
> Well, I guess we now know what happens when a stupid judge does another one
> sided judgement towards the mother and awards her $8k+/month of alimony
> from someone who doesn't really have the money.
>
> Not that this will change anything, but it should...
>
> Marc

Marc,

What the hell are you saying? Nina Reiser didn't deserve to be murdered,
regardless of whether a judge awarded her an unfair amount of alimony.
If the judge granted an unfair alimony it didn't cause Hans to murder Nina.
Hans murdered Nina. He made that fucked up choice.

Most reasonable people also don't become murderers or destroy their
children when life goes against them.

Peter