[conspire] Preparing dual-boot system

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 19:36:32 PST 2008

On 1/22/08, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anybody seen the Gentoo Live CD? Put it into your machine, boot,
> and wait three weeks? ;-)

I haven't looked at one of those in quite sometime. Presumably, it has
enough to get a working system together so you can emerge kde (just
kidding).

But if you're looking towards a gentoo-based distro that is complete
enough, and has a lot of polish, I recommend sabayon's live dvd.

http://www.sabayonlinux.org/