[conspire] Will be away for part of the next CABAL meeting

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 3 11:09:12 PST 2008

For part of the evening, I'll be in San Francisco to attend a memorial
gathering for Josh Neal, my best friend at VA Linux Systems, who died
suddenly for unexplained reasons (at the age of 33) this past December 19.

(I'm going to have to borrow several chairs from the house, while I'm
helping run the memorial party, so 1105 Altschul will be a bit light on
seating for a few hours.)