[conspire] Installfest, projects

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 13:06:07 PST 2008

hi

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 11:09 AM, bruce coston <jane_ikari at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I may need a temporary monitor for a desktop. I'd like a case from
> someone, if its not too much trouble,

We have lots and lots of cases at the KIPP school in San Francisco.  I will
be there this Sunday from 12 to 4 or so.  Please feel free to drop by.
Please also phone me that day at 415-351-1300 to make sure that I can meet
you and guide you to the right place, because the school is huge, and you
would get lost.  Plus there is lots of free parking behind a locked gate,
but I would need to get you into the gate.