[conspire] text to speech (was Re: Link to Online Computer Software Training and other things.)

K Sandoval indigo.kai at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:12:56 PST 2008

Thanks Paul and Rick!  This is the information I was looking for.

I was looking for an assisted technology application.
I am a bit of a slow reader, and one of the school counselors
recommended I invest in an AT application that would highlight the
words are they are read.  Isn't modern technology just great!

WYNN and Kurzweil 3000 for Windows are both about $1,500 !!! and run
on Windows based machines.

Then I started wondering if there might be something similar in open source.
Thanks for all the links in need to get reading while the DSL is working.
ATT decided to perform some substantial maintenance this week near the
county fairgrounds and the internet connection had be coming and
going.

Thanks again, I will keep you updated on my research and let you know
which one works well for me.
--

Ms.Kai Sandoval

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/677/a41