[conspire] Reiser trial: DNA tests partially flubbed, defence motion for mistrial

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:24:28 PST 2008

On 2/6/08, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:

> In other news, I hear that the Mercury probe has found that it's 451
> beneficently Fahrenheit at the terminator today. Lovely weather for a
> spot of Gilbert & Sullivan, what? Trial by Jury, anyone?

Which, as you probably noticed, happens to be the temperature at which
book paper catches fire.

So, one figures that Those Persons who don't want you to Read various
Books (tm) would, in a totally blatant example of egregious waste of
Taxpayer Dollars, opt to send these books to the terminator of
Mercury, thereby saving on global warming problems that undoubtedly
arise if those same books are burned on Earth.

Hell, they can stick that pork project on some transportation funding
bill as a rider.