[conspire] Ubuntu 8.10 server install CD jewel case insert available

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Thu Dec 4 04:37:13 PST 2008

All,

] In case anyone else might find it useful, I've put the jewel case in-
] sert I made for myself, for Ubuntu 8.10's PC (Intel x86) install/live
] DVD, up for downloading in PDF and OpenOffice file formats. With file-
] size and md5 checksum information included in the design for easy disc
] verification.

Likewise for the Ubuntu 8.10 PC (Intel x86) server install CD.

Download from:

    http://ixian.com/ead/tmp/ubuntu-8.10-server-i386.iso.odt
    http://ixian.com/ead/tmp/ubuntu-8.10-server-i386.iso.pdf

Similarly, fonts used:

    FreeSans (from debian package: ttf-freefont)
    FreeMono (from debian package: ttf-freefont)

Regards,
Eric
--
"The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a
programmer is doing until it's too late." --Seymour Cray (alleged)

Eric De Mund   | Ixian Systems           | Jab: eadixian at jabber.org/main
ead at ixian.com  | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | Y!M: ead0002
ixian.com/ead/ | Mountain View, CA 94041 | ICQ: 811788