[conspire] I get mail

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Fri Aug 15 16:00:27 PDT 2008

begin Rick Moen quotation of Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 02:17:20PM -0700:

> I guess I'll just never understand these people.  Do they just lob off
> e-mails in random directions to strangers every time they have a
> problem, and keep on firing until someone takes pity on them?  How
> pitiful.

They're always from Yahoo addresses, aren't they?

How about this?

  abbreviate YAHOO Thank you for writing.  However,
  your company, Yahoo, participated in the illegal
  detention of journalist Shi Tao, and I do not
  provide technical support to companies that do the
  work of totalitarian dictatorships.

If they say they don't work for Yahoo, just use it
for email, repeat the same thing until they go away.

(Yahoo really is the lowest of the low
when it comes to working with the PRC:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shi_Tao )

--
Don Marti                                               +1 415-734-7913 mobile
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/