[conspire] Will pay for Python/PERL tutor

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sat Apr 5 09:11:06 PDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 10:56:28AM -0700, Edward Cherlin wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 10:02 AM,  <prosolutions at gmx.net> wrote:
> >
> >  I will pay $20/hr to someone willing to tutor me in Python and/or PERL
> >  this weekend as I want to get up to speed as quickly as possible.
>
> It will have to be Python, then. You can't do Perl that quickly. Give
> me a call at 408 219 4178.

Yeah - that's not right.  I can using bring people up to speed with
Perl in a couple of days or less.  Python is no magic wand. Both languages
can be learned in about the same time, and both have strengths, neither has
much weakness other than not being a fully compiled language.

and no, I'm not interested in a langugue war.

Ruben

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium