[conspire] Will pay for Python/PERL tutor

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 10:56:28 PDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 10:02 AM,  <prosolutions at gmx.net> wrote:

>  I will pay $20/hr to someone willing to tutor me in Python and/or PERL
>  this weekend as I want to get up to speed as quickly as possible.

It will have to be Python, then. You can't do Perl that quickly. Give
me a call at 408 219 4178. I'll let you use Pippy on an XO laptop at
my house or yours, or the library, or a coffee shop. External keyboard
and mouse included. Or you can just download and install Sugar on your
own computer and try Pippy out yourself.

Pippy is an environment for exploring Python, rather than a
conventional tutorial. You get to examine simple code and run it, and
then make changes to the code and see what happens.

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/