[conspire] Seeking Good Bookstore for IT Books in the Area

Eric De MUND ead-conspire at ixian.com
Fri Apr 4 11:26:28 PDT 2008

Deirdre,

] If anyone else is looking for a Python class, I thought I'd mention
] this on list as well:
]
] There's a Python class at Foothill starting on Monday. You can
] register today.
]
] http://foothill.edu/schedule/schedule.php
]
] CIS 68K
] INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON PROGRAMMING
]
] They also have classes in Perl, PHP, Linux, Javascript, XML, Java, C+
] +, C#, JSP, and so on. They've had classes in Ruby, but don't have one
] this term.

Python is something I've been considering adding to my skillset.

Can you give me a thumbnail sketch of your tech-learning experiences
at Foothill? Good, very good, excellent? Also, how long do such classes
last, and how much do they cost, typically? I've never taken anything
there, only, years ago, at UCSC and UCB Extensions.

Eric
--
"A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep." --W.H. Auden

Eric De MUND
ead at ixian.com