[conspire] CABAL invitation, for Saturday

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:49:54 PDT 2007

On 10/12/07, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I also downloaded openSUSE 10.3 DVD 32 bit and 64 bit, if this will help
> you, Rick, or anyone else here.

And I have the CD versions, from Bruce's request - will be bringing
them for Bruce and anyone else wanting to make copies. I also have a
couple of others, such as zenwalk, system rescue cd 0.4.0, puppy 3.0,
a portuguese thing called resulinux, and Red Flag, whatever that is.

I am also attempting to get Yoper 3.0 DVD but the torrent as of
yesterday wasn't seeding so I stopped it. I managed to get Granular
DVD downloaded & will be burning that too.