[conspire] CABAL invitation, for Saturday

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:33:58 PDT 2007

hi

On 10/12/07, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> In the Linux distros department, I've pullled down the openSUSE 10.3
> DVD ISOs for all three platforms (x86, x86_64, PPC),

snip..

I also downloaded openSUSE 10.3 DVD 32 bit and 64 bit, if this will help
you, Rick, or anyone else here.

I don't promise to have gotten any of the latter new releases by
> tomorrow, so, if you want particular images from that lot, it'd be a
> good idea to speak up now, before this evening.

Yeah, if I need to bring a DVD of openSUSE 10.3, please let me know.

Also, if anyone is going to be driving down to Rick's house from San
Francisco, I would love to catch a ride!