[conspire] font used for Ubuntu's "linux for human beings"?

ead-conspire at ixian.com ead-conspire at ixian.com
Tue Oct 9 02:21:19 PDT 2007

Hello,

Are there any font heads in the house? Or deep Ubuntu gurus? I'm not yet
having luck finding the answer to the following on Ubuntu-specific mail-
ing lists.

I'm looking for the font that the Ubuntu project uses to create the
words "linux for human beings" in the official Ubuntu strap line. I'm
interested in producing some jewelcase inserts for Ubuntu, but can't
find mention of that font anywhere. (It is not "ttf-ubuntu-title", by
the way. That font is only used for the word "ubuntu" and not the phrase
"linux for human beings" in UbuntuStrapLogo.png.)

Here's the image I'm looking at:

o   Logo with strap line
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Official?action=AttachFile&do=get&\
    target=UbuntuStrapLogo.png

Thanks,
Eric
--
Eric De Mund              |      Ixian Systems      |
email: <ead at ixian.com>    | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | fax: (321) 600-6005