[conspire] SBAY offlist posting syndorme from Paul

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:35:11 PST 2007

> I will owe Ian no apologies after
> spending a googleplex raised to several googleplexes
> of lifetimes doing nothing but insulting Ian.

Wow... I'm getting the impression you don't like the guy- so now I understand -
you were trying to denigrate _me_ by comparing me to _him_... ahhh....
ok...   :-)))

> You sure seem to dislike dirty laundry about you.
Who doesn't?

> You need the 2 d's of running a larger lug - real and
> actual Democracy plus Delegation and not Damage plus
> Denigration .

Nice alliteration.

I don't delegate?  Anyone who's seen me in action knows I'm always delegating.

Democracy... do you mean electoral college vote level democracy, or
flag-waving level democracy? or?
SVLUG's been a do-ocracy since I took office.  It's not about votes
it's about doing things.

Thanks for your comments,
-Paul