[conspire] Special thanks to Eric de Mund

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Nov 9 20:04:16 PST 2007

Very shortly after the latest Ubuntu release (v. 7.10 "gutsy gibbon"), I
was surprised and delighted to come home to find a carefully padded
mailing from CABAL regular Eric de Mund:  It was a very thoughtful set
of Ubuntu 7.10 CDs and one DVD in jewel cases, with a nice note of
explanation.

Eric, you're a prince.  Thank you.  Your CDs were left prominently out
during the most recent CABAL meeting, the one I couldn't attend because
I was at a memorial gathering.  I hope and expect that they were
appreciated by those present.  I certainly appreciated your kind gift.