[conspire] CABAL tomorrow

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Nov 9 15:35:56 PST 2007

Quoting george pope (gpope111 at gmail.com):

> I think I have a 4*8 table with folding metal legs that might work on
> Rick's porch. If you like and we have rain in the AM I'll go down to
> our self storage and see if it's there.

Another table would be really handy.  Other than the two folding ones, I
mostly have small, one-person tables.

I've also gotten the garage mostly cleaned up, and wouldn't mind heating
it during CABAL.  The main glitch, there, is running adequate AC power.

(The porch would probably be too bitter cold, if it really does rain.)