[conspire] Installing Kubuntu on imac

John Andrews jla1200 at netzero.net
Fri Nov 9 09:31:00 PST 2007

The trouble is that the computer won't take any input from the
keyboard at all.

What if I put the unbootable HD into another computer? Would the
keyboard work then
or is controlled by the unbootable HD. Does the installer disk
control the keyboard when you first try and
install Kubuntu. That's where it all started the installation/
keyboard was acting funny.
  I was thinking of installing the unbootable Hd into a FW enclosure
on OSX and erasing it. I tried hooking 2 imacs
together with FW but the dead HD won't mount.