[conspire] Invite: CABAL meeting Sat May 26th.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 25 10:36:37 PDT 2007

Quoting Peter Knaggs (peter.knaggs at gmail.com):

>    For this coming Saturday 26th May, and
>    for Saturday 9th June, I'd like to offer to host
>    the CABAL meeting at my home. My address is:
>
>       2607 Hastings Shore Lane,
>       Redwood Shores, CA94065.
>       Phone is: 650 592 2856.

Thank you Peter!  I've altered the 26 May and 9 June entries on the
CABAL main page, http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/, including a mailto
hyperlink for the mandatory RSVP, and a wearning about limited
attendance.

For people's information, in general from US-101, you exit eastbound on
Redwood Shores Parkway, go just over a mile to turn right (south) on
Hastings Shore Lane, and go just over a block (past the Shoreline Drive
intersection) to Peter's house.