[conspire] Jeremy Allison Does (or rather, doesn't do) the Apple Orchard

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 10 17:36:38 PDT 2007

In which, pinhead Apple marketroid prevents Jeremy speaking about Samba
at the Apple World Wide Developer Conference, as they won't let him
present the slides from his good-looking Linux 3D desktop.

http://tuxdeluxe.org/node/175

Fear and Loathing in Cupertino

September 2006

'We were somewhere outside Silicon Valley, when the marketing message
began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit
lightheaded; maybe you should drive..." And suddenly there was a
terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like
huge lawyers in black turtlenecks, all swooping and screeching and
diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour
with the top down to Cupertino.'

[...]